Statia Terminals commenced operations in 1996 and is committed to providing high quality services to the petroleum industry including transshipment, storage, blending, bunkering, and other related services.
Statiaterm support the world's largest producers of crude oil, integrated oil companies, oil traders, refiners, petrochemical companies, and ship owners with an emphasis on confidentiality and flexibility for our customer's strategic use.
- Among the five largest independent marine terminaling companies in the world
- Operating experience since 1996
- 18.8 million barrels storage capacity
- Owners and operators of two terminals
- Statia Terminals N.V. on St. Eustatius, Netherlands Antilles (11.3 million barrels)
- Statia Terminals Canada in Point Tupper, Nova Scotia, Canada (7.5 million barrels)
- Close to U.S. markets
- Free Trade Zone status at St. Eustatius and Custom Bonded Warehouse status at Point Tupper
- Foreign flagged vessels can be used
- Outside of U.S. unlimited liability waters
- Located near major shipping routes for minimal marine vessel deviation
- Deep water ports